AA Lodge Maasai Mara 4 Days 3
The proposed Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi-Maasai Mara
- Pick up from Nairobi or Arrival from your international flight into Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Met by our representatives/Safari guide in Nairobi/outside customs and immigration Halls
- Depart for Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Arrive, check-in and lunch at Luxury tented Camp
- Afternoon game drives in the reserve until sunset.
- Return to the lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 & 3: Masai Mara.
Full day spent in the reserve with morning and afternoon game drives going up to the famous mara river for wildebeest migration.
All meals and overnight stay will be at AA lodge .Full day game drive with packed lunch.
You can also participate in other activities like nature walks, a visit to Masai manyatta or balloon Safaris which is optional at an extra costs.
Day 4: Masai Mara-Nairobi.
Enjoy your breakfast then swimming and leave Maasai Mara for Nairobi. Arrive at Nairobi in the early afternoon.
*****End of service.*****
Costing is based on:
- SAFARI MINIBUS(8 SEATER).
- SAFARI LAND CRUISER(8 SEATER).
Safari Cost will includes;-
- Per person rate for the 3 days 2 nights
- Meet and greet services.
- Accommodation on safari on full board in our best rooms with best view of Kilimanjaro.
- Transport in customized 8-seater tour van both with a pop up roof on private basis.
- Game drives on safari.
- Complementary ½ litre bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Our assistance.
- Accommodation for 2 nights on full board basis
- Use of hotel facilities like swimming and beautiful gardens[/tab]
- – Park fee is Ksh.1000 for residents USD 80 non residents per person valid for 24 hours only
- – Drinks and Laundry
- – Extra meals and visits not indicated
- – Visa fees
- – Personal medical and travel insurance
- – International flights and departure taxes
Kindly note that rates for Single travelers, children under 12 yrs and non residents are available on request